A note on the Fréchet theorem
We give conditions under which every measurable function is the limit almost everywhere of a sequence of continuous functions.
2. P. Billingsley, Convergence of probability measures, Wiley, 1968.
3. D.L. Cohn, Measurable choice of limit points and the existence of separable and measurable processes, Z. Wahrscheinlichkeitstheorie verv. Geb. 22 (1972), 161-165.
4. J. Dugundji, A. Granas, Fixed point theory, vol. I, PWN-Polish Scientific Publishers, 1982.
5. H. Federer, Geometric measure theory, Springer, 1969.
6. O. Hanner, Solid spaces and absolute retracts, Ark. Mat. 1 (1951), 375-382.
7. S. Łojasiewicz, An introduction to the theory of real functions, Wiley, 1988.
8. A. Wiśniewski, The structure of measurable mappings on metric spaces, Proc. Amer. Math. Soc. 122 (1994), 147-150.
9. W. Zygmunt, Scorza-Dragoni property (in Polish), UMCS, Lublin, 1990.
The Copyright Holders of the submitted text are the Author and the Journal. The Reader is granted the right to use the pdf documents under the provisions of the Creative Commons 4.0 International License: Attribution (CC BY). The user can copy and redistribute the material in any medium or format and remix, transform, and build upon the material for any purpose.
This journal provides immediate open access to its content under the Creative Commons BY 4.0 license (http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/4.0/). Authors who publish with this journal retain all copyrights and agree to the terms of the above-mentioned CC BY 4.0 license.
- Author’s Warranties
The author warrants that the article is original, written by stated author/s, has not been published before, contains no unlawful statements, does not infringe the rights of others, is subject to copyright that is vested exclusively in the author and free of any third party rights, and that any necessary written permissions to quote from other sources have been obtained by the author/s.
- User Rights
Under the Creative Commons Attribution license, the users are free to share (copy, distribute and transmit the contribution) and adapt (remix, transform, and build upon the material) the article for any purpose, provided they attribute the contribution in the manner specified by the author or licensor.
If the article was prepared jointly with other authors, the signatory of this form warrants that he/she has been authorized by all co-authors to sign this agreement on their behalf, and agrees to inform his/her co-authors of the terms of this agreement.