The peer-review process of the publications for Ecumeny and Law is the following:
- The Editorial staff rates a proposed paper, and decides whether to consider the paper for review or not.
- After the preliminary acceptance, the paper is sent to the referee of the 1st level.
- Next, the paper is sent to the referee of the 2ndlevel.
- The both above-mentioned referees are not affiliated with the author’s institution. Thus, the rules of the double-blind review process are applied.
- The reviews are prepared in writing according to the format provided by the journal.
- After the positive evaluation done by the two referees, the article is forwarded for the publishing process.
- It can happen that the author would be asked to make some changes in the paper or accept the changes made by the Editorial staff.