Submission Preparation Checklist
As part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- I have read the content of the tabs: Aims and scope (zobacz), Publication schedule (zobacz), Code of ethics (zobacz), Peer review process (zobacz), Open access and archiving (zobacz), Privacy statement (zobacz), Copyrights (zobacz), Acceptance for publication criteria (zobacz), Publication process after acceptance (zobacz), I agree with the statements made there and I agree to the conditions stated there.
- I agree to publish the submitted text and metadata under the terms of the Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International CC BY-SA 4.0 (more).
- The text is my original work and does not infringe anyone's rights (including intellectual rights, copyrights, image rights).
- The text has not been previously published nor submitted for publication anywhere other than to "Logopedia Silesiana" (or, if the situation is different, I have included an appropriate explanation in the “Comments for the Editor” section).
- I acknowledge that every Polish-language text is also published in an English-language version; both versions carry one DOI. If I submit a Polish-language text, I undertake that if the text is qualified for publication, I will provide an English-language version of the text within a specified time, prepared on the basis of the Polish version after editing and authorization.
- The text has a minimum of 20,000, maximum of 40,000 characters (including spaces).
The text includes the following elements:
1) information about the author: name, affiliation (in the case of a university: department,
institute or other subunit, faculty, university), ORCID;
2) title of the publication;
3) as a footnote to the title of the publication: information on the source of funding for the research on which the publication is based (or information that the research was carried out as part of own work);
4) title of the publication in English (does not apply to texts written in English);
5) abstract in English (up to 1000 characters, including spaces)
6) keywords in English;
7) abstract in Polish (up to 1000 characters, including spaces); if the publication is written in a language other than Polish, the title in Polish should be placed before the abstract
8) key words in Polish;
9) introduction (the introduction shall not bear the title);
10) main part of the article divided into chapters
13) scientific dossier in the language of publication (up to 850 characters, including spaces) and e-mail address.
- The text is written in an editable file (program such as MS Word, LibreOffice Writer). The pages are in A4 format. The main text is formatted as follows: font Times New Roman, 12 pt, spacing 1.5, justified, paragraph indent 1 cm.
- Where available, the hyperlinks for the references have been provided. This applies, inter alia, to articles with a DOI (DOI should be provided as a hyperlink: https: //doi.org /...).
- Bibliographic references follow APA rules.
- The text meets the others criteria given in Editorial guideline tab (see).
- If the text contains materials covered by copyrights, I enclose appropriate permissions for their publication in “Logopedia Silesiana”, under a CC BY-SA 4.0 license, and I include in the submitted text a detailed description of the source and other required disclosures for each such material.
- If the text contains material licensed under an open license, I include in the submitted text a detailed description of the source, information about the type of license and other required notations for each such material.
The Copyright Owners of the submitted texts grant the Reader the right to use the pdf documents under the provisions of the Creative Commons 4.0 International License: Attribution-Share-Alike (CC BY SA). The user can copy and redistribute the material in any medium or format and remix, transform, and build upon the material for any purpose.
The University of Silesia Press provides immediate open access to journal’s content under the Creative Commons BY-SA 4.0 license (http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-sa/4.0/). Authors who publish with this journal retain all copyrights and agree to the terms of the above-mentioned CC BY-SA 4.0 license.
2. Author’s Warranties
The author warrants that the article is original, written by stated author/s, has not been published before, contains no unlawful statements, does not infringe the rights of others, is subject to copyright that is vested exclusively in the author and free of any third party rights, and that any necessary written permissions to quote from other sources have been obtained by the author/s.
If the article contains illustrative material (drawings, photos, graphs, maps), the author declares that the said works are of his authorship, they do not infringe the rights of the third party (including personal rights, i.a. the authorization to reproduce physical likeness) and the author holds exclusive proprietary copyrights. The author publishes the above works as part of the article under the licence "Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International".
ATTENTION! When the legal situation of the illustrative material has not been determined and the necessary consent has not been granted by the proprietary copyrights holders, the submitted material will not be accepted for editorial process. At the same time the author takes full responsibility for providing false data (this also regards covering the costs incurred by the University of Silesia Press and financial claims of the third party).
3. User Rights
Under the CC BY-SA 4.0 license, the users are free to share (copy, distribute and transmit the contribution) and adapt (remix, transform, and build upon the material) the article for any purpose, provided they attribute the contribution in the manner specified by the author or licensor.
If the article was prepared jointly with other authors, the signatory of this form warrants that he/she has been authorized by all co-authors to sign this agreement on their behalf, and agrees to inform his/her co-authors of the terms of this agreement.
I hereby declare that in the event of withdrawal of the text from the publishing process or submitting it to another publisher without agreement from the editorial office, I agree to cover all costs incurred by the University of Silesia in connection with my application.